Dear Grandmasters, Masters, Instructors, Coaches and Athletes,
We want to take a moment to congratulate all Colorado athletes that competed at the Inaugural Poomsae Grand Slam Qualifier this past weekend.
Congratulations to Colorado athletes that received an invitation to the Grand Slam Final and US Team Trial taking place in January 2020:
– Master Jin Kim (JK United): Under 40 individual, 31+ Pairs and 31+ Team poomsae
– Master Sean Jung (USTC Aurora): Under 40 individual, 31+ Team poomsae
– Kylie Schwartz (USTC Aurora): Under 17 individual freestyle
– Valerie Larson (USTC Aurora): Cadet team poomsae
– Courtney Veasey (USTC Springs): Over 17 pairs freestyle
– Michael Steiner (USTC Springs): Over 17 pairs freestyle
Great job Colorado!
Also a reminder for all of the events in Colorado! Please see the dates below: Events in BLUE are competitions/scrimmages from CO tkd schools and events in RED are trainings/competitions/scrimmages hosted by COSTA or USAT!
11/16/19 – Colorado K-12 School Taekwondo League: Finish out the year with the Colorado K-12 Taekwondo League! See attached flyer for more information. Online registration extended until tomorrow: https://cotaekwondowarriors.com/signup-tournament/
Tentative Schedule below:
9:30 AM – Registration Opens
10:00 AM – Forms
11:30 AM – Board Breaking
1:00 PM – Blaster Padd
2:00 PM – Grappling
3:00 PM – Olympic Sparring
12/07/19 – Colorado State Election. More information to come, mark your calendars as we get ready to select the next COSTA Board!
If you or your school are interested in hosting a Colorado poomsae or sparring training, please let us know! Lots of events going on this month! Lets go Colorado!
Master Sean Jung
Colorado State Taekwondo Association
Leave A Comment